New Year’s Eve is one of the most special times of the year for many people. As such, many people welcome in the new year with friends, music, good food and fun, and of course a little alcohol. And so, there is always a risk of going to jail on NYE and there isn’t a worse way to celebrate a New Year’s than by being arrested and going to jail. It’s comforting to know that a bail bond agent is there to bail you out of jail with bail bonds adams county colorado but who wants to go to jail? A few tips to help you stay out of jail and avoid a DUI on NYE:
· Don’t get behind the wheel of a car if you’ve drank alcohol. Even one beer is too many when it is NYE because law enforcement is out and about in Adams County!
· Arrange a designed driver before the celebration begins. As shocking as it might be to some people, not everyone drinks or welcomes in the new year with alcohol and can safely get everyone home.
· Many transportation services are available to help you get home after a night of NYE fun. Arrange for a taxi service or a service like Uber to take you home.
· Know your limits. NYE is a night of fun but you can overdo things and cause the night to go haywire for everyone.
· Look for ride share programs. Many are out and about on NYE to provide rides to people who’ve had one too many and will make sure you get home safely and without endangering anyone’s life.
Don’t go to jail for DUI on NYE! Use the tips above to stay safe and avoid these issues when the new year rolls around.